Cebu Pacific Air brings back its one-of-a-kind backpacking trip, Juan for Fun, this time with more accessible mechanics to widen its reach for the next generation of travelers.
This year's Juan for Fun 2018 Epic Trip brings 5 winners with two friends each, to any destination in the Philippines for 7 days for free, not just for fun and adventure, but also to learn.
"In the past six years, what we found the most fulfilling was how much the participants transformed after the trip. Whether it was their first time riding a plane, or first time to travel with friends, Juan for Fun opens up this new world of possibility, and makes them learn about themselves and the world." said Candice Iyog, Vice President for Marketing and Distribution of Cebu Pacific.
Stories like these are the focus of this year's Juan for Fun. The airline is veering away from the audition video requirements of the past, and is simply asking people to nominate someone they think deserves an Epic Trip through www.JuanforFun.ph . Deadline for nomination is on March 31, 2018 .
Once chosen, five winners will have the chance to bring along two companion each on a week-long, all expenses paid trip around the Philippines in May 23-29, 2018.
A day before their adventure, the teams will be guided by Juan for Fun travel coaches - becoming Filipino's Kyle " Kulas" Jennerman: travel writer Jude Bacalso; celebrity and travel vlogger Bea Binene; celebrity and social medial personality, Baninay Bautista; as well as YouTube vloggers and personalities Wil Dasovich and Kimpoy Feliciano .
Bautista, one of Juan for Fun's new coaches, also recounts her first time riding a plane in her Juan for Fun recruitment video: " The was my most memorable travel of all time, kasi nandoon yung excitement ko; ' yung curiosity ko - kung anong feeling makasakay ngeroplano."
Juan for Fun 2018 aims to inculcate in the youth that travelling is indeed possible and reachable.
Carl Calud, one of the Juan for Fun's alumni shared, "Juan for Fun was life-changing. Before, I thought traveling would just take so much time, effort, energy, and money. But after Juan for Fun, I realized that it's all worth it, because you get to grow as a person."
Truly, an epic life-changing experience awaits five winners and their travel buddies in Juan for Fun 2018!
To participate in this adventure of a lifetime, nominees have to be Filipinos aged 18-23 years old, and currently enrolled, graduating or new graduates. For more information, visit www.Facebook.com/CebuPacificJFF.
The Cebu Pacific Juan For Fun 2018 Epic Trip is proudly endorsed by the Department of Tourism and supported by Jake Bros. and Smart Communications, Inc.
HOW TO JOIN THE JUAN FOR FUN 2018 EPIC TRIP
Deadline for nomination is on March 31, 2018
1. The Cebu Pacific Juan for Fun Epic Trip is open to nominees:
a. Who are aged 18-23 years old during the trip
b. Who are Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines
c. Who are enrolled either in senior high school, an undergraduate or postgraduate program in a school, college or university in the Philippines for the current school year OR have graduated or graduating in 2018
2. Juan for Fun Epic Trip 2018 nominees may be nominated by family, relatives, friends, or themselves to be eligible for the free travel.
3. Nomination period is from February 22 to March 31, 2018, 11:59pm PHL time.
THE TRAVEL BUDDIES
1. Each of the Top 9 gets to pick two (2) travel buddies to go with them on the Juan for Fun Epic Trip should they make it to the Final 5. Said travel buddies must be:
a. Aged 18-30 years old
b. Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines
c. Family, relatives, or friends of the nominee
2. The nominee plus his/her two (2) travel buddies make up one (1) team.
For the complete mechanics: juanforfun.ph/JFFTCandMechanics
2. GO TO www.JuanforFun.ph and provide all details being requested.
3. Write something about your nominee.
4. Then answer the question: Why does your nominee deserve a one-week, fun travel experience? Provide a photo that shows his/her personality, tick all the boxes and submit! Good luck and wishing you a great adventure ahead!