Step 1: Requirements
1. Philippine Passport and Visa to OECD Countries
· Passport valid for at least six months (must be in its best condition)
· Photocopy of Philippine Passport Biodata page
· Original copy and Photocopy of visa and Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) stamp if you are already in possession of a OECD visa.
· 1 Passport size picture (colored)
· 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm picture (white background)
· Paste the photo onto the application form
3. Acquire the Visa Application Form
· You can download the application form in the official website of Korean Embassy.
· Fill out the form correctly.
CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION FORM: APPLICATION FORM
4. Certificate of Employment or Business Registration (Original Copy)
5. Bank Certificate (Original Copy)
· Bank Certificate is different from Bank Statement. Bank certificate is a written statement stating your existing balance. Bank statement, on the other hand, is a thorough list of transactions in your account. Note that if you have a visa for OECD countries, bank certificate will not be required.
6. Income Tax Return (Photocopy)
7. NSO certified Birth Certificate
8. Supporting Documents
Approved Leave of Absence from your company manager
Certificate of Employment
Step 2: Submission of Application
1. Submit the Application Form, Visa Requirement and Supporting Documents to the Consular Office at;
122 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Town Center
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City 1634
Telephone number: +632-856-9210
The filing for application is open weekday from 9:00 am until 11:00 am.
2. Payment (depends on the days of stay in Korea)
59 days or less – free of charge
60 to 90 days – Php 1,350
Foreign Nationals staying in the Philippines – Php 1,350
3. Processing of Visa
For first time applicants, it takes approximately 5 working days for your Visa to get processed while 3 days is the maximum waiting period for frequent travelers.
4. Claim the Passport
· If requirements and supporting document meets the qualification of the Consulate, you will have your passport with Korean Visa in it. Make a personal appearance when claiming your visa especially for first time applicants. It should be released from 2pm until 4pm only.
You can also submit your visa application at a travel agency. They will be the ones who will personally process your application. The processing fee varies depending on the travel agency.