Team Cavite Endurance Sports Enthusiasts (ESE) is inviting all runners to join this trail event for a cause which will take place in Silang Cavite.
Dash for the Elderly 21K Trail Challenge
July 13, 2014 @ 5AM
Silang Cavite Municipal Plaza
Organizer: TEAM CAVITE ESE
21K – Php 800
Via BPI Bank Deposit
Please deposit registration fee to:
Juan Carlo Igos
Juan Carlo Igos
Savings Acct #: 4999-0436-02
Via IN-Store Registration:
1. New Balance Running Shop
- 2nd Floor, The District Ayala Mall, Imus, Cavite
- The Bib is also entitled for a 20% discount on their regular priced items
only at District Mall, Imus.
2. A Runner’s Circle Running Shop Manila (Not yet Available, TBA)
Registration Confirmation (For BPI Deposits Only)
- scan/capture photo of the deposit slip/s with NAME / CONTACT NUMBER / SIZE OF SHIRT and send only to firstname.lastname@example.org. (DO NOT post deposit slip/s to teamcaviteese facebook page)
Organizer will provide Hydration Station every 2.5KM.
BRING YOUR OWN HYDRATION BOTTLE
Rules and Regulations:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The race will start at exactly 5 AM, participants are instructed to be at the assembly area at 4AM.
2. Race Cut Off is Strictly 5 Hours. Runners will be swept by the race marshals after the cutoff period.
3. Baggage Counter is available at the assembly line, please check-in your baggage early.
4. Runners who will come late by 15 minutes after the gun start will be declared DNS (Did Not Start) and will not be allowed to run.
5. BRING YOUR OWN HYDRATION SYSTEM BOTTLE/BAG
6. Aid Station Every 2.5km with Gatorade, Water and Trail snacks. No cups will be provided.
7. No Bandits / Pacers allowed
8. No Race Bib, No Entry. Race Bib must be pinned in front under the chest.
9. Runners must run on the far left side of the road in a single file while in an open traffic roads.
10. Wearing of trail shoes is strongly encouraged. Trails can be very slippery during rainy season. It will be at your own risk if you do not do so.
11. No trash policy is implemented in this race. If you brought something like energy gels, candy or anything that has a wrapper, keep them in your pocket.
12. Markers/Arrows/Orange Ribbons will be placed in some critical turning points. Be attentive of your surroundings. If you think you are lost, don't panic, find your way back to the right track. Trails aren't that difficult in Silang.
13. You might encounter a Cow on the trails, but most of them are on a leash. But if you will encounter a Dog, don't run, stop instead and just shoo them away (throw a bottle find a stick or a stone). Remember, humans cannot outrun a Dog, they have four legs, we only have two
14. Runners must pay attention to their surrounding at all times.
15. Loop cords will be given to the runners in some turnaround points. Race Marshals will inspect the loop cords if complete. Incomplete loop cords will be an automatic DQ (Disqualified).
16. Bringing of fully charge cellphones and whistle during the race is required by the organizers for emergency purposes.
17. If you feel uneasy or something wrong with your body, immediately approach the nearest Aid Station/Race Marshal or call the emergency numbers (indicated below)
18. Enjoy the race and the trails. Be friendly with your co runners by smiling, waving and talking to them. This is the time to make new friends
19. Upon registration, the runner vouched that s/he has done at least 21km race. Physically fit and has no serious heart problems.
20. By registering, the runner has read and understood the rules and regulations of this event. The organizers, volunteers, sponsors and local government unit shall not be liable for any and all damages and claims arising from any cause whatever during the runner's participation in this event.
21. For emergency assistance, you can call any of the following numbers indicated below
Please Share, Thank you!
For more details and updates about this race , please visit Team Cavite Facebook Page: